If you are new to our family or returning after change of personal or health information, please download or print the appropriate forms to help save time at the office during your next visit. For your convenience we offer 24 hour notice of cancellation. Please call the office to cancel your appointment if you are not able to keep it. Thank you!
Online Health Interview
Below you will find the link to complete the on-line health interview prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please click Ok to begin Screening
- Enter your First and Last Name, Gender, and Date of Birth and click Next
- If you have never been seen at our 405 Lindsay Ave.. Location please click “I am a new Patient”
- If you are a new patient please complete “Annual OB/GYN Exam” This screening will complete a full health screening.
- After completing IMH you will have a list of your completed responses. Please click next and close.
Our address is 405 LINDSAY High Point, NC 27262
This is a doctor who really cares aboutyour well-being. He spends as much timeas needed to talk to you. I’ve never been rushed out. Friendly staff also.The best atmosphere I’ve encountered. Makes you feel as if you’re at home. (Great art work.) Give him a visit, youwant regret it. I just love my Dr.
I recently had an appointment and I love their office staff. Dr. Dorn spent a lot of time with me and explained everything until I was comfortable. I will recommend this office to everyone.
I recommend Dr. Dorn to everyone I really feel he understands your feelings and for those who have needle phobia as I do going to Dr. DOrn is the best possible move to make. Not to mention he is very Thorough when explaining diagnoses and answers ALL questions not making you feel rushed.